- The uber sweet taste of condensed milk in most pumpkin pies is swapped out for the clean, fresh taste of organic heavy cream. We love this.
- Granulated sugar is tossed in favor of coconut sugar (lower on the glycemic index!).
- There’s no overpowering pumpkin spice here…just a subtle flavor of the season in a creamy, decadent filling with a delicious, flaky organic crust.
Let our Pumpkin Pie grace your Thanksgiving table…order from our Catering Menu today.
Now when you order hummus at the Rising Tide Deli, you’ll enjoy the special recipe concocted by our very own Chef John. This fresh, creamy dip is notable as much for what Chef leaves OUT of it as what he puts in. (Hint: there’s NO cumin…for many of our customers, this is a huge plus!)
* Lemon juice
* Olive oil
* Sea salt
* Black pepper
Bone broth has been touted far and wide for its many health benefits. Better hair and nails? Check. Increased immunity? Check. Reduced joint pain/inflammation? Check. Improved digestion and a healthier gut? Check, check.
Now the healing power of bone broth can be yours every day of the week at Rising Tide Market. Our customers are over the moon for our NEW RT Broth Bar, which features Hormone- and Antibiotic-free Chicken Bone Broth every day, along with an Organic Mushroom Broth option for our vegan friends. Add-ins are free (have it your way!), and include Organic Ginger, Organic Turmeric, Organic Scallions and more. As the cold weather creeps in, our Broth Bar will be the one place you want to be. See you there…
At Rising Tide Market we love OATMEAL! So we are so excited to bring it to you all—hot, organic, and super tasty—every morning of the week. You won’t find a better, healthier breakfast for these chilly winter mornings.
Besides it’s obvious charms, oatmeal is itself a superfood, with tons of studies to back up its benefit as part of a whole foods diet. First, oats are loaded with all kinds of nutrition—vitamins, minerals and anti-inflammatory antioxidants—and are a great source of healthy carbs. Filled with soluble fiber (making you feel fuller, longer), your morning oatmeal can also reduce your levels of “bad” LDL cholesterol and promote the growth of healthy bacteria in the gut. If that is not enough (!), oats can also reduce blood sugar levels, lowering your risk of developing Type 2 diabetes.
WOW! We always liked the taste, but now we know oatmeal is the real deal.
Plus we make it extra specially delicious by providing a whole collection of organic superfood toppings:
- dried cranberries
- shredded coconut
- toasted walnuts
- coconut sugar
- chia seeds
- hemp seeds
- cacao nibs
Style your oatmeal as you like it, and enjoy. It’s here waiting for you.
At Rising Tide, we’ve been juicing for as long as we can remember. Then Jerry and Ashley went to Denmark last fall and fell in love with a new kind of juicing—concentrated health shots, bursting with nutrition in a super compact package.
These shots tasted—and made them feel—GREAT (you’ve gotta love the Danes!) and plans to bring them to Rising Tide were under way. Our resident health mixologist (A.K.A. Brian) concocted three SuperShots power packed with Antioxidants, Anti-Inflammatories and Immunity Boosters like GINGER, TURMERIC, BEET, CAYENNE, ORANGE, LIME, APPLE and PEAR—each one delicious, 100% Organic, and a mighty addition to a wholesome, whole foods diet.
Choose from these pure SuperShots of vitality at Rising Tide Market:
- Sweet ‘n Hot SuperShot: beet, ginger, apple & lemon
- Hot A.F. (hot and fabulous) SuperShot: turmeric, ginger, orange juice, lemon juice and cayenne pepper
- Serenity Now! SuperShot: turmeric, pear, carrot & lime
Throw one back today. You’ll be happy you did! Now available in the Deli case. $3.99-$4.99/2oz shot.
For all our vegan friends out there, we’ve got your back this holiday season! We checked in with Alyson, our Assistant Store Manager (and one of Rising Tide’s resident vegans) to see what ingredients she uses to make all the magic happen for her family on Christmas.
Here are some vegan MUST-HAVES…from Alyson’s holiday table to yours:
- Earth Balance sticks (for baking)
- Miyoko’s Coconut Butter (for garlic bread using roasted garlic and fresh-baked baguettes from Rising Tide)
- Miyoko’s Alpine and Rustic nut cheeses (for a cheese plate)
- Organic asparagus, Miyoko’s Fresh Mozzerella, and Upton’s Naturals Seasoned Seitan for a Vegan Lasagna (Alyson riffs on this recipe by adding organic asparagus and the organic seitan)
- Organic peppers, onion and garlic (for this Tempeh Sausage Puffed Pastry appetizer)
- Organic blueberries for a Vegan Blueberry Crumble
- Dandies vegan marshmallows (for vegan hot chocolate)
- Almond Milk Holiday Nog from Califia Farms
- From the Rising Tide Deli: Vegan Spring Rolls, Vegan Crabcakes, Rosie’s Vegan Blackout Cake
If you have any questions about how to “veganize” your traditional holiday favorites, just ask! We have all kinds of ideas for simple swaps that’ll make your holiday meet YOUR needs.
Back to School means back to making school lunches—and the constant search for tasty, HEALTHY lunch items your kids will actually eat (and hopefully even like!).
The days of the traditional lunch (sandwich, fruit, cookie) are waaaay behind us, and most parents we know get super creative when it comes to stocking their little ‘uns lunchboxes. Rising Tide is lunchbox central, with all kinds of great options for even the pickiest kids.
Start in the Deli, where house-made burritos (with cheese or without) or chicken burgers make a perfect main course. Pick up a small thermos and our hearty soups and chili (made fresh daily) can be lunch stars, as well. Roll up some sliced turkey or ham from our meat case (turkey/ham, cheese, apples and honey mustard make a roll-up few kids will argue with).
For a kind of anti-sandwich, we’ve got all kinds of wraps and tortillas (including some g-f) that are the perfect vehicles for quick quesadillas or to encase any tasty leftovers. And don’t forget to hit up our 100% organic produce department, where you’ll find all the fruits and veggies your kids will love (best served, we find, as a kebab or cut into some creative shape. These kids will make you WORK for it!).
When it comes to filling out those lunchboxes, we’ve also got a ton of great kid-friendly snacks –many on sale for September—wholesome enough for you and yummy enough that your kids won’t toss them out.
- Lilly’s Classic Hummus & Crackers $3.99
- Annie’s Organic Snack Mix and Cheddar Snack Mix 2/$6
- Veggie Go Fruit & Veggie Strips $1.69/each
- Peeled Snacks (Apple, Mango, and Paradise Blend) 3/$7 (sale ends Sept. 11)
- Quinoa puffs from I Heart Keenwah, in Truffle, Herb, and Cheddar flavors 2/$5 (sale ends Sept. 11)
- Nature’s Path Organic Granola Bars (Dark Chocolate flavor) $2.89/box
- Organic Valley Stringles Mozzarella or Cheddar Sticks: $4.29 for 6
- Larabar Fruit and Nut Bars 5/$5
- Justin’s Snack Packs: Nut butter/pretzel packs come in Almond butter, Maple Almond Butter, and Chocolate Hazelnut butter 2/$3
- Skinny Pop Singles $.99/bag **everyday low price**
Truly, the options are endless for stocking a nutritious, delicious lunch. (make sure you’re thinking sufficiently out of the box…even breakfast can make a great lunch!) Get a vibe on your kid’s needs and wants, then come on in. We’ve got you covered.