Lime Ginger Sparkler
This refreshing sparkler fits an after work happy hour. You can also replace the alcohol with additional Lime Ginger Nixie for a family friendly drink for your next BBQ. Lime, ginger, and mint come together to create a bold and exciting drink for every occasion!
Total time: 5 minutes
- 5 mint leaves
- 1 inch ginger piece, peeled and chopped
- 1 ounce vodka, optional
- 4 ounces sparkling wine, optional
- 4 ounces Lime Ginger Nixie
- Lime wheels, for garnish
- Muddle ginger and mint in a cocktail shaker.
- Add the vodka and ice to a shaker. Shake it up till it’s frosty!
- Strain over ice-filled glass.
- Add the sparkling wine and Lime Ginger Nixie and enjoy!
Note: to make non-alcoholic, replace vodka and sparkling wine with five additional ounces of Lime Ginger Nixie.