Dairy-free pizza does exist and it’s delicious! Follow this recipe from Califia Farms and satisfy your pizza cravings.
• VEGAN • 60 MIN • SERVES 2
- 1 ½ cups soaked cashews
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 2 cups Califia Farms Oatmilk
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound pizza dough
- 8 ounces plant-based mozzarella, torn up
- 1 teaspoon chili flakes (optional)
- Basil, for garnish
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Begin by making your cashew sauce. Place cashews, garlic powder, salt, pepper, nutritional yeast and Califia Farms Oatmilk in a blender until creamy and smooth. Set aside.
- Oil your pizza dough on an oiled sheet tray or cast iron pan.
- Layer on your cashew sauce, mozzarella and top with chili flakes.
- Bake in the oven for 35-40 minutes until the cheese in melted and dough is cooked throughout.
- Remove from the oven, slice and top with fresh basil.