Take your salad game to new heights with this satisfying grain-centric recipe that’s both nutritious and delicious!
Total Time: 15 Min
- 1 can (5oz) Wild Planet Skipjack Wild Tuna or Albacore Wild Tuna, undrained
- 2 cups cooked wheat berries, cooled to room temperature
- ½ cup shredded carrots
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- ½ cup chopped parsley
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Place tuna and natural juices from the can into a bowl. Flake tuna with a fork into bite size pieces and stir to incorporate the juices back into tuna.
- Add wheat berries, carrots, feta cheese and parsley and mix gently to combine all ingredients.
- Place the extra virgin olive oil, lemon juice and Dijon mustard in a small bowl. Whisk to combine; season with salt and pepper.
- Pour over salad and toss lightly. Enjoy!