This delicious, light pasta comes together in no time for a meal that’s fresh, quick and yummy. Triple threat!
- 2 tbsp olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 16 oz cherry tomatoes, halved lengthwise
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 16 oz package of Ancient Harvest spaghetti
- Handful of fresh basil, sliced into ribbons
- 1/4 cup Parmesan, grated
- Fresh cracked pepper, for garnish
- In a large pan over medium heat, add oil and garlic. Saute for 30 seconds. Add cherry tomatoes and salt. Let it cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- In the meantime, bring a large stockpot of salted water to boil, add the spaghetti and cook according to the package directions. Drain the pasta and toss with the cherry tomato sauce.
- Garnish with basil, Parmesan, and fresh cracked pepper. Drizzle with additional olive oil if preferred.