Fire up the grill and call in the kids for a meal you can both make and enjoy as a family! Quick and easy to put together, these skewers use vegan Beyond Sausage Hot Italian, making it a savory and delicious dish for everyone at the table.
Beyond Sausage Skewers
- 15 MIN
- MAKES 4 SKEWERS
- 1 package Beyond Sausage Hot Italian
- 1 package crimini mushrooms
- Red Onion
- BBQ sauce (plant-based options available)
- Wooden skewers, soaked in water
- Cut each Beyond Sausage Hot Italian into four 1.5″ pieces.
- Cut pineapple and red onion into 1″ pieces.
- Build skewer starting with Beyond Sausage Hot Italian piece followed by red onion, pineapple, mushroom. Stack ingredients until skewers are full. Repeat for additional skewers.
- Grill skewers on a lightly oiled, heated grill. Grill on medium-high for 2-3 minutes per side. Brush skewers with BBQ sauce about halfway through. Remove.
- Garnish with fresh chopped cilantro, a side of BBQ sauce and enjoy!