Banana bread is a tried-and-true classic! This recipe makes a moist, plant-based version of the treat.What will you top it with, chocolate chips or chopped nuts?
1 HR 15 MIN· SERVES 4 • VEGAN
- 3-4 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- ½ cup Califia Farms Oat Barista Blend
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups whole wheat pastry flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 9 x 5 inch
loaf pan with parchment paper, making sure the parchment is hanging over the sides of the loaf pan. This will help you easily remove the loaf after baking. Spray with nonstick spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together the mashed bananas, coconut sugar, oat milk, oil, and vanilla extract until all is well combined. Slowly, fold in the flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon until just combined. Careful not to over mix. The mixture should be slightly thick and lumpy.
- Pour the mixture into the loaf pan. Bake for 45-50 minutes until a knife inserted in the center of the loaf comes out clean. Let cool for at least 30 minutes before serving. Enjoy!