Got a late night craving? These chili nachos are ready in minutes! Plus, they’re endlessly customizable. Add sour cream, jalapeños, diced onion, or a squeeze of lime to take these to the next level.
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 2-4 oz corn tortilla chips
- 1 Amy’s Organic Medium Chili, heated
- 2-3 cups shredded cheese (Cheddar, Jack, or Mexican cheese blend)
- 1 small can sliced black olives, drained
- 1 small avocado, diced
- 1 Jar Medium Salsa
- On a microwave-safe plate, spread the tortilla chips in an even layer with just a little overlap.
- Sprinkle 1 cup of cheese evenly over the chips.
- Heat on high in the microwave for 1 minute or until cheese is melted.
- Add another layer of tortilla chips, sprinkle with remaining cheese and heat for another 1-1½ minutes until cheese is melted.
- Top nachos with Amy’s Medium Chili, salsa, sliced black olives and diced avocado.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!