Whether you’re hosting for the big game or just want to feed a crowd easily, this Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Avocados recipe will make you the MVP! With healthy fats and protein, you’ll be satisfied long after the last whistle. Can’t find ready to eat buffalo chicken salad? You can always take your favorite chicken salad recipe and substitute some buffalo sauce for some of the mayonnaise. For an even easier hack, just stir in buffalo sauce to a prepared chicken salad. It is sure to be saucy and delicious!
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1 cup buffalo chicken salad
- 2/3 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 green onion, sliced
- ½ cup cilantro
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Cut avocados in half and discard pit. Place avocados in an oven-safe baking dish.
- Spoon chicken salad on top of avocado halves and sprinkle with shredded cheese.
- Bake for three to five minutes or until cheese has melted.
- Place avocados on a serving tray and garnish with green onion and cilantro.