Like hundreds of natural food retailers around the country, we’re chiming in this week to tell you how much we LOVE BULK, and to share the benefits of shopping the Bulk section with you, our friends and customers.
Why Go Bulk?
We’ve been sold a bill of goods here in the West. Want to save money, and eat healthy on the fly? The ads all point toward grab and go meals from the grocery store. The truth is, the more you focus on purchasing local, organic, unprocessed food and preparing meals at home, the healthier and tastier your meals will be, the better you’ll feel, and the more money you’ll save.
Enter the Bulk Section.
Affordable dried goods are one way to reduce food expenses while still enjoying tasty, nutritious meals. With a little planning and effort, it’s possible to enjoy healthy food on the cheap.
Top 6 Reasons to Go Bulk
- Bins are replenished often, so ingredients are super fresh.
- You can buy as much or as little as you need, so you can experiment with new products without getting stuck with something you don’t like.
- There’s much less wasteful packaging.
- Many of our bulk offerings are organically grown.
- You save money because you’re not paying for the fancy labels
- When you shop bulk, you can actually see your food before you buy it, not just trust some fancy picture on a box.
Need more incentive to shop in Bulk? Check out our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/RisingTideNaturalMarket/) throughout the week for more great ideas for how and why to make a visit to the Bulk section a regular part of your grocery shopping routine.
Make sure to come in to Rising Tide from Oct. 16-22, when our ENTIRE BULK SECTION IS 20% OFF.
And enter to win the Rising Tide Market BULK BASKET, filled with a selection of top-selling items from our Bulk section (a $75 value). One raffle ticket per BULK purchase.
Happy Bulk Shopping!