Super quick and easy, this game day app combines D’Artagnan’s amazing Green Circle chicken wings with the delicacy that is TRUFF’s Signature Black Truffle Hot Sauce. It will truly take your wing game up to the next level.
COOK TIME – 45 minutes
PREP TIME – 10 minutes
SERVINGS – 6
- 1 tbsp, cayenne pepper
- 1 tbsp, garlic powder
- 1 tsp, salt
- 1/3 cup, flour
- 1/2 cup, unsalted butter
- 1 1/2 tbsp, white vinegar
- 1/4 tsp, Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 bottle, TRUFF Signature Black Truffle Hot Sauce
- 9-12 D’Artagnan Green Circle Chicken wings
- Add the D’Artagnan Green Circle Chicken wings to a large bowl.
- Add the cayenne pepper, garlic powder, salt, and flour to the large bowl, and toss the mixture until the wings are fully coated.
- Place the wings on a baking sheet lined with tinfoil and bake the wings for 45 minutes at 450ºF.
- Add the butter, white vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, and TRUFF to a pan on medium heat.
- Mix the sauce regularly until the ingredients are fully blended.
- Remove the wings from the oven, pat them dry, and add them to a large bowl.
- Pour the TRUFFALO™ mixture on top of the wings and toss them until fully coated.
- For an extra truffle kick, add fresh truffle shavings to the top of the wings.
Recipe courtesy of Truff.com