You can eat the bowl, too! This sundae recipe from Siete is served in a cinnamon-sugared tortilla bowl with toppings galore.
40 MIN · SERVES 4 · VEGETARIAN · GLUTEN-FREE
- 3 Siete Cassava Tortillas
- Coconut ice cream
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- Butter or butter alternative
- Cacao shavings
- Heat tortillas on griddle, medium-high heat for 10-15 seconds per side.
- Allow tortillas to cool down slightly, then butter on both sides.
- In a separate mixing bowl, mix together cinnamon and coconut sugar.
- Season buttered tortillas evenly on both sides with cinnamon and sugar mixture.
- While tortillas are warm, place them in oven-safe bowl, folding and molding them on the sides, into the shape of a bowl.
- Bake at 350°F for 20 minutes.
- Remove baked and hardened tortillas from the oven and bowls.
- Scoop coconut ice cream into each tortilla bowl.
- Garnish with toppings of your choice and enjoy!