Stone fruits are such gems of summer produce! You’ve had them in dessert or right off the tree, but have you ever thought of putting them on pizza? Lean into the combination of sweet and savory with this tasty Tomato, Peach, and Basil Pesto Pizza. Utilize your favorite pizza dough and brush it with pesto, whether homemade with basil from your garden or prepared, it will be delicious either way! Arrange sliced tomatoes and peaches on top of generous amounts of mozzarella and parm. Bake until golden brown and enjoy a whole new perspective on summer fruit!
Total time: 35 min
- 1 package pizza dough, room temperature
- ¼ cup basil pesto
- 2 small peaches or nectarines, pitted and sliced
- 8 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 ½ cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Press prepared pizza dough onto a 9 x 13 inch parchment-lined baking sheet using fingertips to form a round shape.*
- Brush pesto over dough, then sprinkle with the mozzarella and parmesan cheeses.
- Arrange tomatoes and peach slices evenly over the top.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until edges are golden brown, rotating halfway through cooking.
*If dough doesn’t want to stretch out after pressing, allow to rest on the baking sheet for 15 minutes.