- VEGETARIAN, GRAIN-FREE
- 90 MIN
- SERVES 6-8
- 3 pounds sweet potatoes
- ½ cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon grated nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ²/₃ cup almond flour
- ¹/₃ cup coconut flour
- ¼ cup brown sugar, packed
- 7 tablespoons unsalted butter, cubed and divided
- 1 cup pecans, roughly chopped
- Place sweet potatoes on a baking sheet and place in a 350°F oven. Bake for 45 minutes or until sweet potatoes are tender. Remove from oven and cool. Peel off skins and discard. Cut potatoes into large pieces.
- Place sweet potatoes in a mixing bowl with brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt. Stir until evenly mixed and potatoes are slightly mashed. Place in an oven safe baking dish
- For the crumble topping, combine almond flour, coconut flour, brown sugar. Incorporate 4 tablespoons butter until crumbly mixture forms then mix in pecans.
- Crumble topping over sweet potatoes and dot with remaining butter. Bake for 40 minutes or until top is golden brown.