50 MIN· SERVES 4-6 ·VEGETARIAN· GLUTEN-FREE
- 1 box Simple Mills Pizza Dough Mix
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 6 tablespoons water
- 2 ½ cups fresh cranberries
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme, more for garnish
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup goat cheese
- Arugula, for garnish
- Black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add Simple Mills Pizza Dough Mix along with apple cider vinegar, avocado oil, and water into a bowl. Mix until a dough forms.
- Transfer the crust onto the baking sheet and shape into a rectangle using your hands. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes and set aside once done. Increase the oven temperature to 400°F.
- Add fresh cranberries, maple syrup, thyme, and salt to a bowl. Mix to combine.
- Line another baking sheet with parchment paper. Transfer cranberry mixture onto the pan and roast for 15 minutes, moving the cranberries around once during roasting. Decrease oven temperature back to 350°F.
- Top pizza crust with fresh arugula, the roasted cranberries, and crumbled goat cheese and bake for 15 minutes. Garnish with more fresh arugula and a generous crack of black pepper.