Who knew tofu could be for dessert, too? This simple recipe makes chocolate pudding like you’ve never had before with a delightfully creamy texture to delight your tastebuds. Additionally, it’s rich with protein, making it so much more than just a sweet treat! Enjoy this creative dish as mid-afternoon snack or pack in your child’s lunch
- 1.5 Hours
- Serves 4
- 12 ounces silken tofu
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon cane sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Goes well with maple toasted coconut flakes, cocoa nibs, shaved chocolate.
- Place silken tofu in a fine mesh strainer and allow to drain for 10 minutes to remove excess water.
- Place tofu and remaining ingredients in a food processor or blender. Process until smooth and creamy.
- Chill pudding in the refrigerator for 1 hour before serving.