Packed with chia and flaxseed goodness, these yummy flapjacks are a great way to superfood-infuse your day!
- 1 1/2 cups Simple Mills Pancake and Waffle Mix
- 3 eggs
- 3 tbsp almond milk
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp flaxseed meal
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- Combine Simple Mills Pancake and Waffle Mix, eggs, almond milk, coconut oil, flaxseed meal and maple syrup in a large bowl. Whisk until batter forms. If batter is too thick, add almond milk by the tablespoon until desired texture is reached.
- Grease a large skillet over medium heat.
- Ladle pancake batter into skillet when the pan is hot. Flip pancakes when you begin to see them bubble.
- Enjoy topped with maple syrup and your favorite berries.