The air grows cooler and the days grow shorter, but you’ll be up and at ‘em with a pep in your step after you enjoy this Fall Spiced Latte! Ginger, cinnamon, and nutmeg shine in this quick drink. With all the flavors that remind you of the holiday season, you’ll be warmed from the inside out. Don’t be afraid to crack open your spice drawer and turn on the stove for a morning treat you can drink in a mug.
- 10 Min
- Serves 1
- 6 ounces coconut milk*
- 4 ounces strong coffee
- 2 tablespoons cane sugar*
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground nutmeg
- Place all ingredients in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Bring mixture to a gentle boil, whisking frequently.
- Adjust seasonings and sweeteners to taste. Serve hot.
- *Substitute honey or keto approved sweetener for sugar.
- *Substitute your milk of choice for coconut milk.