Get your brunch on! This recipe combines eggs, sour cream, parmesan and seasonal veggies to make the perfect, creamy quiche.
1 HOUR · SERVES 6 • VEGETARIAN
- 9″ prepared pie crust
- 10 ounces red potatoes, halved and sliced
- 1 small leek, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 small bunch chard, stemmed and chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- 5 large eggs
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese
- Place potatoes in a small saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a gentle simmer and cook until tender. Drain and set aside to cool.
- In a saute pan, heat olive oil over medium heat. Saute leeks and thyme until tender. Add chard and saute until wilted, about 5 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl, combine eggs, sour cream, salt, and pepper until smooth.
- Layer chard mixture and potatoes evenly in the bottom of crust, pour over egg mixture and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until edges are golden and center is set.