Enjoy your favorite tea in a new, equally cozy way with this recipe for Peppermint Hot Cocoa from Traditional Medicinals. Just in time for St. Paddy’s Day!
- 15 min
- Makes 2 large cups
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 Traditional Medicinals Peppermint tea bags
- 4 ounces very dark chocolate, broken up into pieces (70% cocoa or higher)
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- Whipped cream, for serving
- Bring 2 cups water to a boil then pour over the tea bags. Cover and let steep for 10 minutes.
- Remove the tea bags, squeeze out any excess liquid, and compost the tea bags.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, whisk together the peppermint tea, heavy cream, dark chocolate, and raw honey.
- Stir until the chocolate is dissolved and everything is combined. Do not bring to a boil.
- Pour into two mugs, top with whipped cream, and enjoy!