The basic recipe consists of peanut butter, yogurt, and maple syrup, but you can get creative with any of your favorite toppings. May we suggest pumpkin seeds, dark chocolate, and your favorite granola? Or consider coconut shreds, sliced banana, and mixed berries. This creamy peanut butter yogurt bowl is perfect for meal prepping during busy weeks. Simply keep the ingredients on hand to make when the craving strikes or you can scale the recipe up and store it in the fridge for up to five days.
Total Time: 5 minutes
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- ½ cup smooth peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 serving Vital Proteins® Collagen Peptides
- Coconut Shreds
- Dark chocolate pieces
Other topping recommendations: banana, berries, peanuts, almonds, honey, pumpkin seeds
- In a bowl, whisk together the Greek yogurt, peanut butter, maple syrup and Vital Proteins® Collagen Peptides. Combine until creamy, whipped, and smooth.
- Divide into bowls and add the toppings of your choice. Enjoy!