It may be hard to find gluten- and grain-free doughnuts—why not make your own! These Mini Pumpkin Doughnut Muffins will satisfy that craving without additives or unpronounceable ingredients.
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- ¾ cup water
- 1 box Simple Mills Pumpkin Muffin & Bread Mix
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spray or lightly grease two mini muffin pans and set aside.
- Mix together wet ingredients.
- Slowly mix in Simple Mills Pumpkin Muffin & Bread Mix.
- Pour batter into muffin tins.
- Bake for 10 minutes, until the tops are domed and firm to the touch, and a tester comes out clean. Remove them from the oven and allow them to cool for five minutes in the pan before transferring to a wire cooling rack.
- While the muffins are cooling in the pan, whisk together the coconut sugar and ground cinnamon in a small bowl.
- As soon as the muffins are cool enough to handle, place each one in the cinnamon-sugar mixture, firmly rolling it around so that the cinnamon-sugar sticks. Gently toss it around a couple of times until the whole muffin is covered. Once covered, place each muffin back on the wire rack to finish cooling.