Enjoy your favorite summer treat in a fun new format with this recipe from Alden’s!
10 MIN · SERVES 10-12 • VEGETARIAN
- 2 boxes Alden’s Organic Old School Ice Cream Bars
- 2 containers organic whipped cream or whipped topping
- 6 ounces mixed berries
- Unwrap nine Alden’s Organic Old School Ice Cream Bars.
- Stack them in three layers, alternating the direction of the bars on each layer.
- Wrap the stack of nine bars in waxed paper and put them in the freezer until the bars are completely firm.
- Unwrap the bars, place on the serving platter and cover with your choice of whipped cream or whipped topping.
- Sprinkle with berries.
- Slice and serve!