Be bold and add an extra zing to your guacamole with Bragg’s famous ACV!
- 3 large, ripe avocados, pitted and peeled
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon cumin
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 ½ teaspoons Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar
- Zest and juice of 1 lime, plus more to taste
- ¼ cup diced red onion
- 1 large roma tomato, cored and chopped
- 2-3 tablespoons diced jalapeno
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- In a medium mixing bowl, use a fork or a potato masher to mash the avocados to desired consistency.
- Stir in salt, cumin, garlic, apple cider vinegar, lime zest and lime juice.
- Fold in red onion, tomato, jalapeno and cilantro.
- Taste and adjust seasoning, adding more salt and/or lime juice if desired.