Frozen Fruit Yogurt Bark?! You heard it! This refreshing snack will have you sneaking back to your freezer for more. Mix up your favorite Greek yogurt, vanilla, honey, and a pinch of salt and spread evenly on a baking sheet before adding on your choice of toppings. This is an easy way to incorporate a little extra fruit or omega 3s (Chia seeds! Hemp hearts!) into your daily meals. The Greek yogurt acts as a protein-packed vehicle for the tasty morsels you sprinkle over top. If you like, add some chocolate bits and call this dessert. Have fun with this creative recipe; you can’t go wrong!
Serves 6–8 – Total time: 3 hour 20 min – Vegetarian
- 18 ounces plain Greek yogurt
- 2/3 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 6 ounces blackberries, halved
- 2 large ripe peaches, sliced
- ½ cup granola
- ½ teaspoon chia seeds
- Line a small baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl combine yogurt, honey, and salt; whisk until thoroughly combined.
- Spread mixture evenly into the prepared baking sheet.
- Top with fruit, granola, and chia seeds. Tap pan a few times to set the toppings.
- Freeze for two to three hours, or until firm.
- Cut into pieces and serve. Store in freezer.