It’s always a good idea to have a can of beans in the pantry. With a few fresh ingredients, canned black beans transform into a tasty fresh salsa. Perfect on its own, with some corn chips, or in your favorite taco.
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 cup organic sweet corn, fresh or frozen, blanched 1 to 2 minutes
- 15 ounces Eden Black Beans, drained
- 2 tablespoons red bell pepper, diced
- 2 tablespoons green bell pepper, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon lime juice, freshly squeezed
- ½ teaspoon Ground Cumin
- ¼ cup onion, diced
- ½ teaspoon dried cilantro or dried parsley
- ½ teaspoon Sea Salt
- ½ cup green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced jalapeño, or to taste
- Mix all ingredients together and serve room temperature or chilled with your favorite organic corn chips.