Sometimes you just need an easy lunch idea. Instead of falling back on takeout, put together this easy falafel lunch bowl using already prepared ingredients! Don’t sleep on the salad bar for washed, prepped, and chopped veggies. You could make a simple yogurt sauce with shredded cucumber. We won’t tell anyone if you buy it though. Colorful, fresh, and simple, this is a tasty compromise between ease and quality.
- 2 handfuls mixed greens
- ⅓ cup hummus
- 4 cooked falafel balls
- ½ cup cucumber, chopped
- 5 cherry tomatoes, halved
- ¼ cup kalamata olives, pitted
- ¼ cup red onion, julienned
- ¼ cup feta crumbles
- ⅛ cup tzatziki sauce
- Divide mixed greens between two bowls and
place hummus and two falafel balls in the center
of each bowl.
- Arrange cucumber, tomatoes, olives, onion,
and feta as desired.
- Serve with tzatziki to dip as desired.