This comforting creamy mushroom pappardelle recipe is filling and flavorful yet not too heavy or too rich. Our Egg Pappardelle noodles are wide and strong enough to carry lots of sauce with each bite, making it a hearty meal for wintertime but also just light enough to enjoy in the spring!
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 3 tbsp. butter
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 8 oz. mushrooms
- 1 tbsp. fresh parsley, minced
- Salt, to taste
- Pinch dried thyme
- ¾ cup heavy cream
- 1½ tsp. corn starch
- 1 cup grated Parmigiano Reggiano
- 8.8 oz. bionaturae pappardelle
- In a large skillet, sauté butter, shallot, and garlic on medium-low heat for 2 minutes.
- Chop the mushrooms in a food processor, then add them to the skillet with parsley and thyme, and salt to taste. Cook on low heat uncovered for 7 minutes.
- Whisk cream and corn starch together, add to the sauce. Cook for 2 more minutes; add cheese and cook for 1 minute.
- Cook bionaturae pappardelle according to instructions, then toss in the skillet and cook on medium-low for 30 seconds.
- Serve with more grated cheese.