This recipe from Organic Valley will give you the golden ratio of some of the homiest ingredients we have in our kitchens to achieve the ultimate mashed potato. A garlic lover’s dream!
- 1 HR 5O MIN
- SERVES 4
- 18 garlic cloves
- 2 ½ pounds Russet Potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 cup Organic Valley Raw Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 2 ounces Organic Valley Cream Cheese, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons Organic Valley Unsalted Butter, room temperature
- Salt, to taste
- Ground black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Toss garlic with oil in baking pan. Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake until garlic is tender, about 15 minutes. Allow garlic to cool. Peel and chop.
- Cook potatoes in a large pot of boiling salted water for approximately 25 minutes or until tender. Drain and transfer potatoes to a large bowl. Add garlic and remaining ingredients. Using an electric mixer, beat the mixture until smooth. Season to taste with salt and pepper.