There’s a reason burrata is so popular right now — it’s divine! This special cheese is made from mozzarella curd and cream, giving it a velvety texture perfect for serving with bread. Halve some of this season’s figs and drizzle with honey for a spread with simply delicious flavors, complex textures, and the ultimate fancy factor. As a finishing touch, sprinkle the platter with toasted almonds to give each bite a pleasing crunch! Whether it’s for a party of one on a weekend afternoon or for a gathering of guests, this is a cheese board sure to satisfy.
Total time: 15 min
- 2 burrata balls, whole
- 8 ripe figs, halved
- ¼ cup local honey
- ¼ cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme
- Crostini or baguette, sliced
- Drain burrata well and place on a serving platter.
- Arrange figs around cheese and drizzle with honey.
- Sprinkle with almonds and fresh thyme leaves and serve with crostini or fresh baguette slices.