35 MIN · SERVES 8 • VEGETARIAN
Who says you can’t have cookies for breakfast? Traditional banana bread spices with the addition of Lily’s chocolate chips and almond butter, this isn’t your ordinary banana bread.
- Ingredients 2 overripe bananas
- ½ cup almond butter
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 ½ cups quick cooking oats
- 1 cup Lily’s Dark Chocolate Baking Chips
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/3 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/3 teaspoon salt
- Mash up the two bananas and whisk in the almond butter, egg, coconut oil, vanilla, oats, Lily’s Dark Chocolate Baking Chips, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt.
- Spoon the dough onto a baking sheet and slightly flatten and form into small circles.
- Bake at 350°F for 8-10 minutes.
Recipe courtesy of: Dishingouthealth.com